(1) Teaching that people can be born in the wrong body and change sex should be banned from NZ schools; and
(2) Puberty blockers (chemical castration of children) should be banned.
Boys are allowed to compete in girls' sports, teachers are forced to use 'non-gendered' language, midwives are told to not use the words 'mother' or 'woman', and men are placed in women's prisons. It's only going to get worse, much worse, as Matt Walsh exposes in his recent documentary, What Is A Woman? The gender ideologues in our schools seek to erase women, sexualise children, and destroy the very foundations of our society.
Our country has an unfortunate history with "gender theory" as it was invented by a New Zealander, John Money, who became a professor at Harvard University and performed sex change experiments on a set of twins. The twins claimed they were molested during these experiments and both committed suicide later in life. He was never punished for his crimes and instead his ideas are now taught in New Zealand and around the world.
For more information on the transgender social contagion, you can read the transgender fact sheet from Family First NZ here.
This digital petition is part of Helen Houghton's campaign to initiate a citizen's referendum that requires physical signatures. The question of the referendum is "Should the concept that people can be born in the wrong body and change sex be taught in NZ schools?" After signing this petition you will be contacted to determine if you would like to participate further with the referendum.
Why this is so important
- There is a social contagion effect with the trans agenda that leaves many children damaged for life, unable to completely reverse the effects of transition.
- Trans activists target children with sexualised content.
- The radical trans agenda requires the erasure of women in sports, medicine, and all areas of society.
- The destruction of the family and tradition is at the core of this ideology, which is why they market it to children.